Valentine’s day is not exclusively for adults. Kids also like to have fun in the Valentine’s day, so take a look at some ideas for Valentine’s Decoration for Kids. There are things quite beautiful, warm, enthralling, and best of all, kids will love all our tips. Your home has never been so warm and loving as now. Enjoy!
We will now show you some decorative items that you can do at home, with the help of your child, which makes it even more special.
Ideas for Valentine’s Decoration for Kids
Heart for Valentine’s Day
This valentine’s decoration for kids is simply beautiful, and it’s great to put in your child’s room, or even in the entrance hall.
What you are going to need:
- coloured wires to make jewelry
- silicone threads, or line
- needle nose pliers
- Cutter yarn
Notice that you need to match the colours of silicone threads with the colours of the wire. You can also use different thicknesses of wire, but can also do it with silicone threads.
How to make this valentine’s decoration for kids!
- Cut a piece of colored wire.
- With the help of a needle nose pliers wrap one end of the wire.
- Make the shape of a heart
- Repeat the process with the other end of the wire, making a spiral.
- Cut the wire with the cutting pliers.
- Take the silicone thread, line, or wire thinner and cut a large piece to start rolling.
- Wrap the wire to form a beautiful design.
- At the bottom of the heart, you should roll well.
- In the remainder leave it personalized as well.
- Make the bracket with the thread of your preference.
- Put beads to decorate.
Stamp with wooden blocks for valentine’s decoration for kids
Let’s see now a procedure that will leave many of the pieces of your home decorated for this special day. You can use this technique also for other occasions, or just for a change in your decor.
In this case, we will take a white piece of cloth, but you can use this procedure to recyclable bags, clothes, or other tissue.
What you are going to need:
- modelers tools for wood
- wooden blocks
- Tissues or objects to decorate
- Glass, marble or base to place the ink
- Roll paint or brush
How can you do it:
- First you get the wooden block and draw the design you will do on the upper base of the timber. To do that use the modelers instruments of wood to go digging through the risk, you outlined.
- Do it slowly, calmly, to create your design in high relief.
- Sand it around the side and corner to be gorgeous when you are stamping on the tissue.
- Place a glass to serve as a base for paints.
- Spread the paint on the surface to mix well.
- Pass the paint with the brush or roll to the stamps that you made earlier in the wood.
- Wet the surface in ink
- Stamp the tissue you want to stamp.
These are just two simple ideas that you can do with your kid’s help. Did you like our Valentine’s decoration for kids? Try them and let us know!