What about Recycling to make a great decoration for your party? Have a look at some great ideas to make your party decoration just fabulous! You can make your party even greater hiring a clown show for kids. They will be delighted! Also, have a look at some of our previous posts, such as decorating a Frozen themed party and how to decorate a Paw Patrol party.
Make a birthday party without spending much money can seem almost impossible, but the truth is that you can save a lot of money by Recycling to make a great decoration for your party.
There are numerous things you can enjoy in your home, and it’s not just so hard to reuse them! You can even ask your child’s help in this task. Here are some ideas.
Recycling to make a great decoration for your party – Make it great, make it simple!
Perfect the decoration of your party with our ideas! I am sure you will have lots of fun Recycling to make a great decoration for your party.
Bottles lapped with balloons
Do you know those glass bottles that you accumulate in the house? Yeah! It’s time to use them to decorate your party!
It is usual to use bottles with beautiful labels to decorate the tables, but this one is simply unique! Let’s take a finish with a very colourful and printed balloon, to make it more decorative as possible!
- First, blow the balloons and hold them filled, for a few minutes, or then hold with clips.
- Empty the balloons and wrap it around the bottle. Start at the base of the bottle.
- Ask your child to hold the bottle while you fit the balloon.
- To give a nice finish to the tip of the balloon, just fold into the neck.
- Complete with bows, candy on a stick, or flowers, and spread on the table.
Turtle pet bottle
Again the bottles. There’s nothing that you have more at home to recycle than those plastic bottles, is not it?
Depending on the theme of your party, these turtles can be great decorations for the tables. You are going to have a lot of fun Recycling to make a great decoration for your party!
- First, cut the bases of the bottles to the hull. As it is green, you can use the bottles that are that colour.
- Make the body of the turtle. Make a mold and then copy it to paper. You can also ask your child to do so, it is quite simple. Then cut it.
- Fill the hull with buttons and coloured stones. It is lovely!
- Paste the hull in the body using hot glue.
- Draw the face of the turtle and crab claws.
As you see, recycling can be very useful to save some money in the decoration of your party. The secret is to use your imagination! There are very simple things you can do at home, and are just perfect for children’s parties!
Hope you have enjoyed our ideas of Recycling to make a great decoration for your party!